Hello there, creative friends! I hope this week has greeted with you with a smile. If not, perhaps I can help. How does a long list of lucky winners sound? That’s what I’ve got for you. It’s time to announce the names of all of our CHA post winners.
A Word of Thanks
First, I’d like to thank all of you for participating in our CHA fun. At the end of the day, I think we’re the real winners here, because you’ve provided us with so much amazing feedback. It’s comments like yours that help direct both this blog and our magazine. Thank you.
A Few Details
Also, I should mention that we’re still working out a few final quirks with our new blog. One such bug has to do with the timer. Some of you left comments on 2/20 that were marked as 2/21. So, to keep things fair, we went ahead and included all of our posts up through 2/21 in our selection. And how were names selected, you may be asking. Well, I simply went to random.org and let them do the choosing.
Drum Roll, Please
Okay, enough with the acceptance speech (the Oscars are over) and the technical mumbo jumbo (we get enough of that with new medication advertisements). Let’s get to those names!
Meet the New Exhibitors Post
In my post about new exhibitors, I asked for your feedback on the new products featured. From the responses received, Mr. Random.org selected the following winners:
- I must have the packing tape from Fancy That. I would use the product to decorate gift bags and mini books. Thanks for sharing:) Comment by Robin M.
- I like the Jillibean Soup lines – even the cream of mushroom which I can’t stand to eat. I would like to use them to make journal covers. Comment by Madelyn
- How perfect that you featured Bella Blvd. and Jillibean, these are 2 of my new favorites! I can’t wait to see what else you feature! Comment by Joli
Techniques & New Beauties Post
Do you remember these videos? We learned a hot new adhesive technique and saw an adorable new springtime line. I again asked what inspired you about this particular post. From the responses received, the following friends have won:
- OK – I’m hooked. Putting all my spring layouts on hold until I get some of that Wellies & Brellas line. How adorable!! Just love it!! Comment by Brenda
- Love the adhesives…always looking for great ones. I will have to try their strong one for adhering ribbons. Comment by Melanie C
- Love the Prima flowers, as always. Never used the adhesive sheets in that way before-thanks for the new idea. Comment by Madelyn
Team Events Post
Awe, yes. In this CHA installment we experienced some of the CK activity that took place at CHA. There was our round carpet lunch, our engaging chat with Mr. Brian Tippetts (CK editor-in-chief and author) about his popular new book Get Creative with Type and our little Month by Month Scrapbooking tour with adorable author Amanda Probst. Good times! On this post, I asked for your feedback on our books and special issues. From the great (and informative) comments received, the following three will receive a copy of Get Creative with Type, and it’s even autographed by Brian. Booyah!
- I love Jennifer McGuire’s 101 Things You Can Do With Your Scrapbook Supplies – so many great ideas! Comment by tape
- I love ali’s books, Becky’s sketch books and possibly my favoritest ever…101 things you can do with your scrapbook supplies. Jennifer McGuire is a genius! Comment by Joscelyne Cutchens
- I have Creativity tips for scrapbookers. I love how it has info for orgnaization, photography, and creating layouts and projects! Comment by Ashley
5 Fun Trends Post
In this post, managing editor Brittany Beattie took the wheel and showed you a few of the fabulous trends she observed at CHA. In the spirit of trend spotting, she asked you to list your favorite trends. From the response received, these winners were selected:
- Hi! I still love the woodland animals. I also love trees and botanicals, so easy to use. Comment by tracy boxeth
- I seem to latch on to anything trendy. I’m a sucker… I want it all. Comment by Leah Yourstone
- My favorite trend right now is journaling spots/books (Heidi Swapp and Making Memories are my current favorites). I love how versatile they are… especially the circles and little notebooks with decorative edges. Comment by Erin Taylor
Organization with a Twist Post
In Brittany’s post on organization, you were asked to tell us what organization tips and topics you’d like to see from CK in the future. (You provided fantastic ideas, BTW!) Here are our three winners:
- The best way to organize paper…I always have problems with that. Comment by Jennifer Hansen
- I would love organization tips for storing rubber stamps. I have so many wood mounted rubber stamps and I don’t know the best way to store them for easy access and would love some ideas. Thanks for any and all tips ) Comment by Ruth Allmart
- I would love to hear about a way to organize my scraps. That’s still an ongoing quest for me! Comment by Arianne
A Look at the Chatterbox, Fancy Pants and Kaisercraft Booths Post
On this, our last CHA highlight post, I took you on a little trip through a few of the stunning CHA booths I visited and asked you what you liked most about my magical tour. Here’s what our selected winners had to say:
- As much as I love seeing the projects that have been created by all of the fabulous designers, I have to say that I’m definitely inspired by all of the product. When I see new items that I just fall in love with my mind is immediatly flooded with so many ideas on projects that I can create with the wonderful new goodies!! LOVE CHA! Comment by Sarah Mullanix
- Actually I am inspired by both the new products and the projects. It’s almost overwhelming when all the great stuff starts rolling out! Comment by Wendy Lust
- I would have to say both. I love to see the new produts; plus, I like to see how designers use them in projects. Comment by cards4ever
With the exception of my three book winners, each of you will be receiving a package with an assortment of new CHA products included. Yeehaw! Congratulations, you lucky ducks, you!
Claiming Your Goods
To receive your prize, please e-mail me at email@example.com with your name and mailing address. Put “CHA Blog Winner” in the subject line.
A CHA Farewell Flick
I can’t conclude this CHA series without a final video post. I think you’ll get a kick out of this one. It’s day three of the show (my final day), and I’m taking you on a tour of the redesigned Pebbles booth (super cool, BTW) when I FINALLY come to realization that I’ve so overused the word “cute.” Yes, it took me until my last day of filming to catch this catastrophe, but I guess it’s better late than never, right? LOL Anyhoo, I thought you might get a kick out of it, considering this little cuuuuute and happy journey you’ve taken with me.
Megan Hoeppner, Creative Editor