Time for more CHA fun. Consider this your backstage pass. In this series of CHA videos, I take my camera into three stylin’ booths. Grab your box of Jujy Fruits, it’s showtime!
Let’s begin this tour de CHA with a look at the stunning goodies Chatterbox has to offer. This clip has:
* Inspiring project ideas from various talented designers
* A look at a cool new brad tool
* Time with Melody Ross, sassy Chatterbox founder
The Fancy Pants booth is always a packed house. I made my way in to do a little filming and ended up with:
* A peek at one of my favorite CHA releases
* A look at how they so cleverly display their products
* A glimpse at some darling design motifs, including one that made me “squeal with happiness”
This hot company from Austrailia had lots of unique eye candy at their booth. In this short film you’ll:
* See why Kaiser Craft calls itself the “Kings of Bling”
*Get a look at a darling bitty bookshelf full of tiny mini albums (so fun!)
* Spend time with CK friend, Wendy Smedley
This series of clips shows you just how fun the CHA booths can be. From amazing projects and fresh new product to fun accents and happy faces, the CHA trade show is one smiling place that we love visiting twice a year. I hope this look inside the booths gave those of you who were unable to attend the show a taste of what it has to offer.
Time for a Giveaway
This time around, I want to know what inspires you the most about these clips. Is it seeing the project ideas or is the look at new products that gets your creative wheels turning? Or maybe its spending time with a few friendly faces. Please, do tell. From the comments received between now and Feb. 20, I’ll randomly select three winners to receive a CHA prize pack. Giddy up!
Megan Hoeppner, Creative Editor