Computer Tricks 3 Winners

lori-andersonYou are all so wonderful! Thanks so much for your comments on an earlier post about using your computer for scrapbooking. As promised, we have randomly selected 3 winners to receive a copy of Jessica Sprague’s Computer Tricks for Scrapbooking 3.

If you aren’t one of the lucky ones who win a copy of this special issue today, never fear! You can pick up your very own copy right here.

And now, on to the winners:

Bernice, Deanne and Val you will each receive a copy of Computer Tricks 3! Our editorial assistant, Kim Blackington, will be contacting you soon via email to get your addresses.

I’m slowly learning how to digital scrapbook and am by no means an expert…I have PSE 3 and so far am mostly self taught, though I devour as many tutorials as I can find. Love the chance to improve my skills…Bernice

Comment by Bernice

I have never used my computer to scrapbook I guess you could say I am scared!! This book and the blogs you shared would be an awesome help Thanks so much!

Comment by deanne

I’ve recently installed Elements and found a few digital type blogs. I am so excited to learn more and do some combined digital/traditional scrapping. I’ve been looking at Jessica’s site too. I’d love this computer tricks magazine. I’m looking ofr any tricks I can get right now!

Comment by Val

Be sure to check out the online extension of Jessica’s Computer Tricks column in the April issue of Creating Keepsakes for even more tips (and a tutorial!) on using your computer for scrapbooking.

Lori Anderson
Senior Editor, Creating Keepsakes

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Computer Tricks 3 Winners

1. Laura says:

Hello,

Today I tried to access the SS website to download the free font offered in the latest Special Issue called Scrapbook Play. I was not able to locate it and I’m wondering if buyers of this issue will be able to avail themselves of this free download through the CK website.
    I sincerely hope so and I’m confident that CK will honor the money I’ve invested in one of its publications. I would very much appreciate it if you could forward this to the right person so that I can receive a response. Thank you, Laura

2. Hi, I am loving the Computer Tricks for Scrapbooking 3 magazines. I actually purchased 2 just in case…… However, the front cover advertises free digital downloads and page 11 gives the web address for these downloads. The web address is bogus and doesn’t exist. So where are the advertised downloads? Thans for the info. Deanna

3. Hi Laura,

Thanks for your comment. I’m sorry that you weren’t able to access the free font download from Simple Scrapbook’s Scrapbook Play publication. We are currently revamping our website and are in the process of migrating the online issues and downloads onto our new sites.

You can find the downloads here.

Enjoy!
    Lori

4. Hi Deanna,
    As I said in my earlier post to Laura, we are currently revamping our website and are in the process of migrading the online issues and downloads; therefore, some of our older links don’t work.

You can find the downloads for Computer Tricks 2 and 3 here.

Have fun!
    Lori

5. Jennifer Larson says:

I’m getting frustrated by the new website. Honestly, I have to relog in every time I try to do something. I can’t post on the MB. When I post a LO, it goes somewhere, but I can’t tell where because I can’t LOOK at my galleries, I can only post new LOs that disappear and that cannot be viewed. I can’t post a PM to anyone. And I email my concerns and nothing is fixed.

This is incredibly frustrating. I loved the old site and had no problems, and these “fixes” have made it unworkable for me.

I’ve been a loyal customer, but I’m near the end of my ropes now.

6. Stephi D. says:

Can anyone here on the blog tell us why the swap boards are missing at the new CK site? We were in the middle of swaps and now all of our info is gone and with no warning. It’s one thing to move stuff, it’s another just to delete it without even putting a notice up on the board. In the past (recent) we have contacted the webmaster with no avail, so where do we go now?