Trend Talk: Cool Looks with Clotheslines

lines9a

clips-jumbo-clip

lines2aa

clips-photo

clips-numberssuper-fast

clips-love-page

Love is in the Air by Megan Hoeppner Supplies Cardstock: Die Cuts with a View; Letter stickers: American Crafts and Making Memories; Image stickers: American Crafts, Close To My Heart, Chatterbox, Glitz Design and Making Memories; Gem: K&Company; Pen: EK Success; Adhesive: Glue Arts and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L; Other: Clothespins, cording and fabric.

clips-love-page1

clips-bitty-clips

linesbYour Turn to Chat

Now that you’ve “listened” in on what a typical trend conversation sounds like between us, we would love to hear from you. What trends are you spotting? How are you incorporating those ideas into your scrapbook pages? Where do you go to find trends? Please, dish. Trends are a favorite topic around here, and we can’t wait to hear what’s on your mind.

Your trend-loving friends, Lori Fairbanks and Megan Hoeppner

This entry was posted in Hot Trends and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Trend Talk: Cool Looks with Clotheslines

1. c@rol says:

Your blog entry today is too funny! I love all your ideas. :)

2. Utterly and completely hilarious!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!

3. Pennie says:

Cuteness!!

4. Nicole says:

I loved this blog. From the pics to the chat it was great. Ladies u did awesome. Thanks for the cute ideas. I’ll try and post up some trends this weekend. LOVE THIS BLOG

5. Nicole says:

P.S. – Thanks for the cute wedding ideas. The big day for me is gettting closer and closer (Aug 22nd) and I luv these cute ideas to add a special touch to my wedding day. Thanks again. Ok got to get back to work

6. Suzy Plantamura says:

Megan – your page is sooooo cute! Love it! If this is totally you, then you should scrap totally you all the time! The little birdie, the felt, the gorgeous photo – love it all!!! Suzy

7. Suzy Plantamura says:

Ok, just went back and read the whole thing. You guys are HILARIOUS! I loved it! Such fun ideas. I liked the “overachiever, cough cough” the best – heee hehehehe!

8. Nicole says:

Check out the Trend I have spotted. Polka Dots a Trend that will never go out of style. I have created a 2 page layout. Hope u get inspried by this trend. Enjoy

9. Nicole says:

Hey Megan, can I submit this layout I did for the magaize eventhough its in my gallery??

10. Pingback: An Insider’s Look: CK’s July Issue « Creating Keepsakes Blog

11. Pingback: CHA Wrap-Up Week: Day 3 « Creating Keepsakes Blog

12. AmandaPanda says:

This is really adorable! I saw some clothespins with numbers and letters on them at my local scrapbooking store (Yes! We even have a scrapbook store here in China! Life is complete!) Now I have a whole bunch of cute ideas for what to do with them. I also used regular old clothes pins with letters on them to practice alphabet recognition and play games with my students. LOVE CLOTHESPINS! Thanks for the ideas!