Trend Talk: Bird Cages

"He Loves You" by Elizabeth Kartchner, as seen in 52 More Scrapbooking Challenges

"So Very Proud" by Sasha Farina, as seen in 52 More Scrapbooking Challenges

—Megan Hoeppner, creative editor, and Lori Fairbanks, product editor

This entry was posted in Hot Trends and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Trend Talk: Bird Cages

1. Renee S. says:

Love all the bird/cage designs. They certainly add a nice touch to layouts.

2. Renee S. says:

Love all the bird/cage designs. They certainly add a nice touch to layouts.

3. Becky Olsen says:

I love this trend, hope it sticks around for a while ;o)

4. Becky Olsen says:

I love this trend, hope it sticks around for a while ;o)

5. Mou says:

Oooh….cool trend! Love your picks :)

6. Mou says:

Oooh….cool trend! Love your picks :)

7. Melanie says:

I love that blog – it’s so cute – made me smile – thanks -I gotta find some birdcages!!

8. Melanie says:

9. elizabeth says:

I sure do enjoy reading these trend talk conversations. Always my favorite thing here!

10. elizabeth says:

11. Kim Watson says:

I am loving birdcages too right now! I love the ones you found!

12. Kim Watson says:

I am loving birdcages too right now! I love the ones you found!

13. Warholette says:

Oh so kawaii! But where is the handbag from? I fell in love with it but there is no brand or store mentioned in the post :( I love it!

14. Warholette says:

15. Megan Hoeppner says:

Thanks for the wonderful comments, blog friends!

The awesome handbag is from a website called johnlewis.com. If you click on the image, it should take you directly to the page, or you can click on the link below:

Thanks for taking time to chirp on this post, all. I’m glad you’re with us on this trend being a cool one!

Happy New Year!
    Megan

16. Megan Hoeppner says:

Thanks for the wonderful comments, blog friends!

Happy New Year!
    Megan

17. Angie says:

I think the birdcages and skeleton keys are very cool trends-a little victorian.

18. Angie says:

19. Janet Nelson says:

I like the bird cages but I am anxious to use a Sizzix bird die that i have. I would love some layout ideas on how to use the bird.

20. Janet Nelson says:

21. charlene says:

cute! love the little gilded jewelry.

22. charlene says:

cute! love the little gilded jewelry.

23. Have you thought about candle holder bird cages, it would create a relaxing ambiance on those nights in? Have you ever thought of creating anything like that?

24. Have you thought about candle holder bird cages, it would create a relaxing ambiance on those nights in? Have you ever thought of creating anything like that?

25. Carla Stoner says:

Where can I find that birdcage lamp? Tried googling Hip & Humble, but had not luck. Please send me a website!

26. Hi there to every , since I am really keen of reading this webpage’s post to be updated on a regular basis. It contains good stuff.

27. bird cages says:

The pink birdcage with lighting inside is adorable! Very Creative. I am going to paint a blue one for my newborn son’s nursery this weekend. Thank you for the idea and inspiration! Also, the pattern on the urban outfitters bird cage comforter is very cool looking. I would love to have one myself!