Scavenger Hunt: Scrapbooking Tips and Tricks, Organization

Hello, lovely scrapbookers. We hope you’re enjoying the Scrapbooking Tips & Tricks organization issue. This special issue has helped me get my space into shape, that’s for sure. Now it’s time for (you guessed it) another scavenger hunt! And since we’re all freshly organized, it shouldn’t be hard to find those magazines and jump on in, right? :) See if you can find the answers to these 10 questions.

1. According to the “Find Your Organizational Style” article, what organizational method does April Massad use?

2. Name the title for one layout created by Wendy Sue Anderson in “Organize to Create an Album.”

3. What is your favorite tip or organizational idea from “Organization in Super-Small Spaces”?

4. What is one of the hang-ups discussed in “Streamline Your Scrapbooking Process”?

5. What is one use for picture frames, as suggested in “Creativity under Cover”?

6. What is one layout solution found in the “Design Solutions” column of this issue?

7. List two types of scrapbook albums Stacy Julian suggests making.

8. How can a dress form be used for organization, as found in this issue?

9. What are two kitchen items that can be used as scrapbook-supply storage, as seen in “Budget Tips”?

10. What are the themes of the crop decorations made by Suzy Plantamura and Jen Jockisch?

E-mail your answers to ckblog@creatingkeepsakes.com by midnight MST on Sunday, February 21, 2010. Be sure to put “ST&T scavenger hunt” in the subject line. We will choose three winners by random drawing from the correct responses and post them on the Giveaways tab on or around Monday, February 22. (And when you’re done reading the magazine, be sure to put it back in its proper place to stay organized, of course!)

—Dorathy Gilchrist, associate editor

This entry was posted in Scavenger Hunt and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Scavenger Hunt: Scrapbooking Tips and Tricks, Organization

1. Gloria Martens says:

Hoping to get a copy of this mag soon enough to particpate. Goodness knows, I need all the help I can get with organizing!

2. Gloria Martens says:

3. Diane S. says:

I haven’t received my copy yet too-how long does it take-I joined 2 or 3 weeks ago!!!

4. Diane S. says:

5. Haidee says:

First thing tomorrow will need to pick this up. Since I can’t make up my mind how to organize my scrapbookroom which is 15×15 or larger. I like the colors blue & brown but i’m afraid to paint it wrong!!Can’t make up my mind what to organize with too. I’m confused!!! HELP, I need this magazine!!

6. Haidee says:

7. Scrapbooking was one of my hobbies when i was in high school and college. it was quite fun.~”*

8. my daughter loves to do some scrapbooking and she is good at that-”"

9. my little sister loves scrapbooking a lot, she uses those recycled paper materials and stuffs like that;”-

10. my little daughter loves to do scrapbooking at her young age, she uses a lot of digital arts and photographs for her scrapbooks`~*

11. my daughter have been doing some scrapbooking stuffs over the years and she really likes it ,:`