Hello, lovely scrapbookers. We hope you’re enjoying the Scrapbooking Tips & Tricks organization issue. This special issue has helped me get my space into shape, that’s for sure. Now it’s time for (you guessed it) another scavenger hunt! And since we’re all freshly organized, it shouldn’t be hard to find those magazines and jump on in, right? See if you can find the answers to these 10 questions.
1. According to the “Find Your Organizational Style” article, what organizational method does April Massad use?
2. Name the title for one layout created by Wendy Sue Anderson in “Organize to Create an Album.”
3. What is your favorite tip or organizational idea from “Organization in Super-Small Spaces”?
4. What is one of the hang-ups discussed in “Streamline Your Scrapbooking Process”?
5. What is one use for picture frames, as suggested in “Creativity under Cover”?
6. What is one layout solution found in the “Design Solutions” column of this issue?
7. List two types of scrapbook albums Stacy Julian suggests making.
8. How can a dress form be used for organization, as found in this issue?
9. What are two kitchen items that can be used as scrapbook-supply storage, as seen in “Budget Tips”?
E-mail your answers to email@example.com by midnight MST on Sunday, February 21, 2010. Be sure to put “ST&T scavenger hunt” in the subject line. We will choose three winners by random drawing from the correct responses and post them on the Giveaways tab on or around Monday, February 22. (And when you’re done reading the magazine, be sure to put it back in its proper place to stay organized, of course!)
—Dorathy Gilchrist, associate editor