The CK Scrapper Bowl has begun! Each day this week, you’ll find articles at the CK Scrapper Bowl site featuring scrapbooking tips from the coach’s playbook, recipes for the big game, creative challenges, and more. Here’s the starting lineup of the articles:
* Monday: The “Are You Ready for Some Football?” article provides a blitz of great ideas for sports pages.
* Tuesday: Our “Get a Quarter Back” article teaches money-saving ideas for your scrapbooks.
* Wednesday: Move down the field one yard at a time–our “Yard Lines” article shares five ways to incorporate fabric into your albums.
* Thursday: Run the X and O plays from the coach’s playbook using ideas for scrapbooking relationships with loved ones in our “XOXO” article.
* Friday: Check out the “Red Zone” article for color tips to help you add a touch of red to your scrapbook pages.
* Saturday: Use the ideas in our “Touchdown” article help you scrapbook your successes.
* Sunday: Wrap up the week by catching the post-game action in our “On the Sidelines” article for great border ideas for your pages.
Create Your Commercial about Why You Love Scrapbooking
In conjunction with the CK Scrapper Bowl festivities, we’re hosting a commercial contest. After all, I’m sure most of us are as excited about the commercials during the Super Bowl as we are about the game itself. In that spirit of the love of commercials, we hope you’ll participate by creating your own video for a weekly warm-up!
1. Create a 60-second commercial about why you love scrapbooking.
2. Upload your video to YouTube.
3. Provide the URL link for your YouTube video in the comments section of this article.
Our CK team will select favorites throughout the week to highlight in the following categories:
* Best Comedy
* Most Heart-Warming
* Most Dramatic
* Best Documentary
* Best Romantic Comedy
* Best Action
* Most Professional Execution
We can’t wait to see your commercials about why you love scrapbooking!
—Brittany Beattie, online senior editor