Trend Talk: Sea-Inspired Looks

Image from Etsy.com

Image from Ballard Designs

Image from Sizzix

Image from Sassafras

Image from Hero Arts

Image from Imaginisce

“Ring of Fun” by Cindy Toby, as seen in the July/August 2010 issue of Creating Keepsakes, page 27

“Happy Place” by Stacy Cohen, as seen in Scrapbooking Tips & Tricks: Paper, page 47.

This entry was posted in General Inspiration, Hot Trends, Product, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Trend Talk: Sea-Inspired Looks

1. I love the sea and the beach. We’re going to Brittany in a few weeks time, we found a campsite next to the beach. Walks along the beach, searching for shells, I can’t wait.
    Love all the fishy product shown here. And the layouts are wonderful.
    Eveline.

2. Linda says:

I love the stuff from Anthropologie and Z Gallerie, but it made me sad. We still have an Anthropologie, but the Z Gallerie across the street closed last year. I loved shopping there and really miss seeing all of their cool stuff.

That goldfish pillow did catch my eye and we are going to Coney Island this month, so I’ll probably need some “beachy-style” paper.

3. Mou says:

Love trend talk! Thanks for keeping us updated :)

4. Candace B. says:

I LOVE this trend!…I so wish I could live near the beach…this is good though…I need to “scrap” my bathroom! Ha!

5. Kim Watson says:

Hahah! you guys are so silly…love the Yaarrr! talk. Thanks for the trend update!

6. Thanks for the great comments, gals. It’s fun to be seein’ ya on our blog’s high seas. Yarrr! ;)

7. SandyP says:

What a great bunch of products and right up my alley too! Thanks for sharing them….

8. Christy Strickler says:

I love these beach and sea themed things. Living in a tropical climate means I can use them all year round.