Guest Bloggers: CHA Designer Interviews

Do you ever wonder how the talented people behind the products you know and love come up with the ideas they do? We’re certainly curious, which is why we’ve dedicated some of our CHA time to finding out just how a few of our favorite new products came to be. Enjoy these videos from Jenni Bowlin Studio and Doodlebug Design.

Video #1: Jenni Bowlin Studio
Hear Jenni’s thoughts on her incredible new stickers and find out where she gets some of design inspiration in the video here.

Video #2: Doodlebug Design
Check out a cuter-than-cute new line from Doodlebug Design, and hear from Brady Lovell, the sweet talent behind the Spooky Town collection, in the video here.

There you have it, a glimpse inside the creative thinking behind just a few of the amazing new releases to be found at CHA this summer. For one more interview, visit our Club CK blog where we have an entertaining video from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L, which includes a look at their brand-new MyStik adhesive and a chance to win CHA product!

Win New Products
If you were able to ask any one person or company a question, what would it be? Leave a comment here between now and August 6 at 9:00 a.m. for a chance to win a rockin’ CHA prize package.

Cheers!
Megan Hoeppner, CK creative editor

P.S. Don’t miss Free Font Friday. This week, you can download the CK Splash font for free here.

This entry was posted in General Inspiration, Guest Blogger, Hot Trends, Product and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

111 Responses to Guest Bloggers: CHA Designer Interviews

1. SandyP says:

I would ask how to approach a company with a new idea so, we’d both profit.

2. Jennifer D says:

I would ask someone like Tim Holtz or Dear Lizzy how they get past their inspirational road blocks.

3. Denise Bryant says:

I would ask how they come up with some of their ideas. I mean, how do they know ahead of time what to plan for in the way of new items?
    DeniseB

4. Linda B. says:

I think I would ask each one I had the opportunity to talk to, what were they doing before they started designing/launching their business. Wow! Great questions people are asking.

5. Tracy Dayett says:

I think I would ask QVC when are they going to bring scrapbooking back to their lineup? Boy do I miss it!

6. Kristina says:

I would ask Allison Davis and Scrapbook Generation Publishing how they come up with so many unique, creative sketches. I love them!! Sketches for Scrapbooking is a must for me!

7. Olivia says:

Hmmmm…. there’s a lot of things to ask. I think mine would be to ask companies to make paper lines into wallpaper. Seriously. How cool would that be?! I mean, there are some beautiful designs out there – wouldn’t it be cool to have a wall of inspiration? Or better yet, team up with an interior designer to make textiles and furniture. Awesome!

8. Jodee says:

I would ask Tim Holtz over to my house for a day for a one on one class! Gosh, how fun would that be?!!

9. Stephanie DiSabato says:

I would ask Ali Edwards how she became a designer and how she balances Autism challenges that can pop up (I’m a mom with a 12 yr old autistic son).

10. BJ says:

I is any one look for a product tester? I’m here :0)….No really….Here’s one to every maker of our paper cutters…What’s up with the blades???? I haven’t found one that actually lasts a good amount of time…and this is just one normal Paper….I used different blades for different stock, I seem to replace the blades atleast once a month.

11. Victoria S. says:

I would ask any company, how I could become a product tester. LOL!