Weekly Warm-Up: Your CHA Wishlist

If you follow the business end of scrapbooking and crafting, you know that tomorrow kicks up the highly anticipated Craft and Hobby Association (CHA) trade show, a show where crafting companies debut their newest lines of products for the coming season. This event is a highlight of the summer for the scrapbooking community, and we at Creating Keepsakes are thrilled to attend.

Why are we there? For you, of course. We’re looking for the latest and greatest delights in the scrapbooking community to bring to you in future issues of the magazine, on our blog, on our websites, in our special issues, and more!

Your Help

In order to do our CHA jobs successfully, we want to hear from you. What do you want us to look for at the show? Are you looking for the hottest tools on the scrapbooking block? Are you a patterned-paper fanatic and want to see what’s new? Maybe you’d like to see the latest stickers and accents. Whatever it is, we want to know specifically what you’d like to see more of in the way of scrapbooking products in our magazine. Leave us a comment below to share your thoughts.

More CHA Fun

Beyond being on the lookout for the freshest scrapbooking treats, we’re there to bring you some e-CHA fun as well. This includes blog posts on this blog as well as our Club CK blog this Wednesday through Friday. Be sure to stop by both sites and see what we’re up to this show. You’ll be glad you did. And make sure to check out this blog tomorrow morning to find out about a fun game we have in store for you!

A CHA cheers to you!

—Megan Hoeppner, CK creative editor

This entry was posted in Uncategorized, weekly warm up and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Weekly Warm-Up: Your CHA Wishlist

1. I love tools! So I’m looking forward to seeing new tools. But I love paper too. And especially the new Christmas lines from various manufactures.
    Eveline.

2. Mou says:

Have fun Ladies :)

3. Linda says:

I would love to hear about the non-traditional scrapbooking trends and products… such as home decor and the new “scrapbookish” jewelry-making line (Making Memories?) Target is carrying. I find crossover items (like crossover singers who straddle different genres) to be very interesting in their applications in and beyond scrapbooking.

4. Melanie K. says:

Tools I am all about tools and being able to make my own ‘things’ for a unique look. Plus I love having cool equipment laying around, lol!

5. Melanie K. says:

OH! I am very interested in the machine that allows you to make your own rubber stamps. I heard about it during the last show but nothing since. And I can’t remember the name or anything.

6. Carol M. says:

Love to see all of the new paper lines! I love paper..plain, patterned, textured, flocked, die-cut…well, you get the picture! I’ll be watching! Have fun for me too!

7. Tools are what I get excited most about and then the embellishments. I cannot do without either one.

8. Jennifer D says:

I don’t think I’m much help. You asked all those questions and I answered yes to every one :) I guess I just want to see it all :)

9. charlene says:

Papers, embellies, Tim Holtz stuff, my cute stamps, hero arts, new techniques or make and takes. Have fun! and thanks for asking!

10. Olivia says:

I love papers, especially ones I can make my own embellishments from. I also love label stickers, tiny type alphas & journaling products so can’t wait to see all the new goodies :)

11. Nita says:

I always love to see the newest tools and the hotttest new paper lines!

12. Hinesbaby says:

I am so excited about the new trendy stuff…especially tools!

13. Candace B. says:

Tools, papers, and furniture…that is what interests me…keep up the terrific work!

14. Pamela J says:

I can’t wait to see the new lines by American Crafts – my favorite!!!

15. Check out Nikki Sivils papers, esp. the Blueberry Hill and Scrapbook Generation’s books.

16. brenda says:

I love seeing all of the new patterned papers and embellishments!!