Weekly Warm-Up: Journaling as a Family

Make a resolution this January to scrapbook the things you want to accomplish as a family this year. To get your family thinking about the goals they’d like to set and the things they’d like to accomplish, enlist their help with the journaling on your next layout.

A Better Us in 2011 by Joannie McBride. As seen in the January 2011 issue of Creating Keepsakes, page 100.

When thinking about involving the whole family in your journaling, consider

• Asking each member of the family to write in a specific spot on your layout or giving them each his or her own journaling spot, like Joannie McBride did on her layout, A Better Us in 2011.

• Having a family meeting to discuss your goals. Appoint a note taker, and use the notes later for the journaling on your scrapbook page.

• Creating individual pockets on your layout for each family member to house his or her own goals check list. This way, the goals are recorded, but also kept private.

• Creating a special embellishment to house journaling, as Cindy Tobey did with the math book on her layout, Math Geek. Cindy added her own journaling at the bottom of the layout and had her daughter write inside the book. What fun embellishment can you add to your next scrapbook page to house your family’s journaling?

Math Geek? by Cindy Tobey, as seen in the September 2010 issue of Creating Keepsakes, page 67.

For journaling prompts and quick title ideas to jumpstart your January layouts, checkout our January “Journaling Solutions.”

Cheers!

Lara Penrod, managing editor

This entry was posted in General Inspiration and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Weekly Warm-Up: Journaling as a Family

1. {vicki} says:

What a great spot for journailing on the math geek page!

2. Candy says:

I’m trying to find the time to work on my son’s trip to Germany in an 8×8 album…and he’ll have plenty of room to record his thoughts…I’ll just have to nag him :)

3. Olivia says:

Great ideas – love the little math book :)

4. Euackoga says:

I’d like a phonecard, please Preeteen Kids Models
    5730

9. Gdktnsyf says:

I was made redundant two months ago Sarka Model Teen
    vejtgs

10. Pfwdixso says:

A Second Class stamp http://otosubydet.de.tl daisy model csm fall out boy should be playn in the backround of this video ..lol this dude has no idea how to fuck

11. Snisgwmq says:

What do you do for a living? http://kocefiiba.de.tl range model number lexi belle. best girl out there who spreads her legs so we can cum to her and imagine we were lucky enough too fuck her too

12. Ohmewzer says:

What do you do? http://upypisayfa.de.tl ukraine lesbian bbs Seriously, someone needs to figure out who the girl is. I’d give my left nut to see more content from her.

13. Zmsxjpyu says:

I’ve just started at http://okihijoerato.de.tl young modelsjpg if i saw this on tv i would have called my girlfriend or my boyfriend and we would have fucked all night

14. Khmhpfzi says:

Where’s the nearest cash machine? http://syhinejyky.de.tl littles girls sexis Very nice babe me love black babes.Don’t now what it is but black babes fuck so good.And have fuck some black girls and wow my cock go mad when se black babes

15. Vggppgse says:

Is this a temporary or permanent position? http://dudoeutykic.de.tl family preteen nudist oh that are some great cum shoots, love it to wank a mans cock for him and make him shoot, call it milking my man, same as most girls here I of cause love to suck them dry

16. Forcvymf says:

Could you give me some smaller notes? http://oryenyqol.de.tl sandra model friends Ok, Now I know this is Diana Devoe in this vid, but I swear she has a twin who lives across the street from me. I’m gonna hafta invite that chick to come over and prove to me it’s not her in this vid. She’s sexy as hell!

17. Gqkxvful says:

Do you like it here? http://community.parents.com/asumouooi/blog/2013/04/04/lolita_kingdom_nude_pics small loli girls boys lovely, such a big cock stretching an asshole, but why do all these guys with big cock produce such tiny cumshots?

18. Yfflhhgl says:

Hold the line, please comic loli 3d lolicon Something different about this one. I guess the whole scene just seemed real. Maybe these two simply wanted to fuck each other on camera. No money involved. What a nice thought.

19. Makayla says:

I’d like to change some money 100 free lists lolita fucking hell weres the anal and y dont she fucking drink the cum shes got the ass and the face

20. Grace says:

I study here little virgin pussy lolita omg, her pussy is so fucking hot