Gift Box Template From The Paperlife

Hi again CK bloggers!

This is Amy Coon coming to you right before summer gets in full swing with a little project for Dad’s Day.  That’s right, we are in the middle of figuring out where to go on summer vacation and attending graduations. But I didn’t want you to forget about dad.

So, I designed this little pillow gift box for you to put his gift in this year and we are offering it as a pillow box template for you to download free!

And don’t forget to download this patterned paper to print the pillow box template on and instructions for completing the gift box!

Just play this video to learn some tips and tricks on how I put this together.  Then tuck it away to put that special gift for dad in; Father’s Day will be here before you know it!

Don’t you just love the mustache?  I can see all kinds of fun photo ops with dad and that little piece of fun!  Tell all of your dads to have a great day being honored, from us at The Paperlife! And thank you to CK for having us over to share with you!

Oh and one little hint before I sign off: Watch for much more to come with Paperlife Printables and a whole new Paperlife look to go along with them.  We love CK readers and want to offer you more exciting new things and options for your paperlives.

Happy summer and happy Dad’s Day,

Amy Coon

This entry was posted in General Inspiration, Guest Blogger and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Gift Box Template From The Paperlife

1. Regan says:

This is so super cute! I can’t wait to try one!

2. Cheri says:

Love it Amy, thanks for the download!

3. Kim Watson says:

Very cool Amy! I am loving ‘Tash’s right now. Thanks for the download.

4. Pamela J says:

I just printed this. It will be useful for Father’s Day and lots of other occasions. Thanks for sharing!

5. charlene says:

my computer is being contrary–can’t get the paper, but I do love it and will keep trying! thanks for the idea!

6. charlene says:

Hey, it did it! Good computer, good boy! thanks again!

7. zahra says:

Hi, Im from iran!
    thanks for download!
    in iran is fathers day! thanks again

8. The box template and the patterned paper are cute!I would love to use the mustache in my scrapbook page made for my dad. Thanks!

9. Blog logo says:

On a monthly basis @EzineArticles supplies above one hundred useful information of information, as well as coaching – we have collected some of the best types coming from december the following. Retweet some of …Prywatna emerytura w Uk

10. Hello, Neat post. There is a problem with your web site in internet explorer, would check thisˇK IE still is the marketplace chief and a good part of folks will omit your excellent writing due to this problem.

11. Using creative gift boxes really can make a difference.

Tired of thinking up Valentine’s Day gift ideas for that special
    person. You can also mix these baskets with food and small
    gift items. Corrugated cardboard makes an excellent building material.
    Retail packaging is the type that adds a formal touch to your
    demands and items. It’s especially nice for creating your own patterned backgrounds.
    Some of them also allow customization for a minimal charge, but you can also find online store that offer free personalization.
    It is very useful in those scenarios where gift is vulnerable or
    liable to be broken. Cut a piece off and glue it right on top of a gift box that’s scratched up or just plain ugly.

Gift packaging boxes are exclusively created and produced by
    implementing unique tools and technologies in the shape of
    a CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black).

Look into my homepage: pillow gift boxes