Schedule by Angie Cramer. As seen in Journaling Solutions for Scrapbooks.
Journaling about school on your scrapbook pages doesn’t have to feel as tedious as homework. Try one or more of these 5 creative and quick ideas to journal about school.
1. Make a photocopy of your child’s school schedule as a quick way to journal about how he spends his days.
2. Add school newsletters to your page layouts. The newsletters will give an idea of the school’s philosophy as well as a “round up” of important events going on at school.
3. Collect anouncements and tickets associated with school carnivals and fairs, and include them on a scrapbook page.
4. Include a campus map on your layout. Circle classrooms and buildings where your child attended classes.
5. Graduation is for everyone—from preschool students to PhDs. Celebrate your (or your child’s) achievements by including diplomas, or photocopies of diplomas, in your scrapbooks.
You’ll find these tips and hundreds more in the collection of ideas in Journaling Solutions for Scrapbooks.
Or, enter to win a copy by leaving a comment here telling us your favorite journaling technique. We’ll randomly choose 2 winners and post their names on the Giveaways tab Friday, September 30.
Jennafer Martin, editor-in-chief