2012 is almost here and one of my favorite things about the New Year is new Creating Keepsakes Conventions, new classes and new product. We came up with this list to help you check off some of those New Year resolutions.
Whether your goal was to expand your knowledge, enhance your supply, get lucky in more ways than one, lose weight, get therapy, have more YOU time, expand your social life and exercise more, Creating Keepsakes conventions can help.
10. We’ve got class, how about you? Top notch classes from some of the industry’s most creative experts
9. Have you resolved to get caught up on your scrapbooking? Get ahead of the game with two album classes on Thursday night
8. See the latest and greatest at the Thursday Preview Crop and receive a fabulous goodie bag
7. Learn fresh NEW techniques and complete plenty of amazing pages at the Thursday Technique Crop
6. Prizes, Prizes, Prizes everyone is eligible for door prizes or you can simply increase your chances to win, how lucky are you?
5. Just need some time away to catch up on your pages, Friday and Saturday night crops are loads of fun, with great goodie bags and wonderful prizes.
4. Anyone ever tell you that you need therapy? Then come to our conventions where shopping therapy is in store and sure to bring you back to that calm and collected self that everyone loves.
3. If you mom stopped paying your friends a long time ago then stop by a CKC near you and make some new friends. Young and old gather every year, so join other like minded scrapbookers like you for some good fun, and great shopping.
2. Is your New Year’s Resolution to lose some weight? Drop off your excess scrapbooking supplies for a local charity, every one of our CK conventions partners with a local charity in need of your old scrapbooking supplies.
1. Stay fit this year by running over to the vendor faire, weaving in and out of crowds and lifting your heavy rolling tote to class.
CKC is just the ticket to make all of your New Year Resolutions come to fruition. Check out all of the new classes by visiting www.ckscrapbookevents.com. You can even save $$ by registering early!
See you in class!
–Annette Hardy, CK Instructor