We’re always excited when guest bloggers share inspiration and instruction with us, and 2011 brought us a LOT of fantabulous guest bloggers. Here’s a look back at 10 of our favorites (in no particular order).
2. Tulle Flower How-To from 2010 Teen Contest winner Jordan Hebl showed us how to make stylish accessories for scrapbooks with ease.
4. Fun Paint Technique for Colorful Tags from Wendy Smedley of Big Picture Classes gave us an approachable way to get creative with paint and make colorful, mixed media tags.
5. Scrapbook About the Ones Who Inspire You by Rachel Kaufman of Scrapbooking from the Inside Out inspired us to scrapbook about the friendships that mean so much in our lives.
6. Ease Into Digital Scrapbooking by Kristina Nicolai-White of Two Peas in a Bucket made digital scrapbooking a cinch by showing us how easy it is to use quickpage canvases.
9. Recycled Packaging Projects with Jill Yegerlehner of Jillibean Soup showed us it’s hip to be “green” by recycling cute packaging to adorn our layouts and paper crafts.
10. Non-School Layouts Using School-Themed Products with Katrina Hunt of Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker challenged us to look beyond the theme of our products to use them in new and unique ways.
Thanks to these and all of our guest bloggers in 2011. We appreciate you sharing your tips & talents with us! And we look forward to great guest bloggers in 2012 as well.
Jennafer Martin, editor-in-chief