Scrapbooking Your Bucket List: Check! This One’s Done

Hi, CK blog buddies, Mou Saha here today!

Hope the New Year is treating you well and you are happily checking off items from your to-do list. Speaking of lists, I was happy to check a tiny thing off my own bucket list of things I want to do. I was inspired to scrap this experience by Jamie Harper’s layout “Me” that appeared on p. 66 of CK  special issue Scrapbooking Ideas for Every Season.

"Me" scrapbook layout by Jamie Harper

And, here’s my take.

"This One's Done" scrapbook layout by Mou Saha

Supplies: Cardstock: Die Cuts with a View; Patterned paper: Anna Griffin and The Girls’ Paperie; Sticker and cards: Glitz Design; Brad: Crate Paper; Punch: EK Success; Die and machine: Sizzix; Pen and color pencil: Faber-Castell; Adhesive: 3M; Other: sewing machine, stapler

My focus for this page was my journaling, so I devoted a third of the space to it. In the remaining two-thirds, I added a piece of patterned paper as a base for my photos and title. I kept embellishments minimal by cutting out simple banner pieces from paper scraps, die-cutting a ticket, and bringing it all together with some machine stitching.

"This One's Done" scrapbook layout detail

Make sure to scrapbook the experience when YOU check something off your list.

Mou Saha, CK contributing writer

Mou Saha, CK contributing writer

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Scrapbooking Your Bucket List: Check! This One’s Done

1. Anna Petitt says:

Hey I was there too, yesterday!! BUT I didn’t ride the ferris wheel!! Not my ride at all!! My daughter had to ride with her Daddy! They love it! Very awesome LO!

2. SandyP says:

Great layout … Love the idea!!

3. Andi Sexton says:

I have always been a journaling fan and I LOVE your hand drawn ‘done’ in your title!!!

4. Kim Watson says:

Fabulous take on the original page Mou! You are so creative! I love the idea of you scrapping your bucket list. TFS!

5. Debbie L. says:

Love your layout! Congrats on conquering the farris wheel!

6. Erika Hayes says:

Love this layout! Love you! Love LOVE LOVE the fun idea so gonna scrap my bucket list now! Thanks Mou!

7. Linda Westenberger says:

Love the idea! I’m 5.5 weeks away from a big trip that’s on my bucket list, so I’ll be able to make an entire album about this item! But there’s going to be smaller items in the future as well :)

8. Tammy Glover says:

I, too love the script style “done” header. I like the way the stitching was executed, too.