One of the best ways to get through some of the dark winter days of February is to look ahead to spring, when everything starts blooming and new life begins.
We’ve decided that the CK Blog look could use some new life to it for spring. And who better to give it some new life than you, our incredibly creative readers? That’s why we’re announcing our first-ever CK Blog Header Contest!
Want to enter? Here’s how:
1. Create a blog header design following the criteria below. It should:
- be an original design of your own (no copycats allowed)
- be 834 pixels wide by 200 pixels tall
- say “The Creating Keepsakes Blog” on it
- feature the CK logo somewhere on it
2. Send your designed header in JPG, GIF, or EPS format to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 20, 2012.
What you win if we choose your design as one of our three favorites:
- your design featured as the official CK blog header for a one-month time period (April, May, or June 2012),
- the opportunity to be a guest blogger during your design’s one-month run,
- a one-year subscription to Creating Keepsakes magazine,
- a goodie box full of scrap supplies delivered to your home, and
- eternal bragging rights that your design became our official blog header.
We can’t wait to see your creative blog header designs to spruce up the blog for spring!
Jennafer Martin, editor-in-chief