Good morning, and happy Tuesday, paper crafters! I’m here to let you know about the latest issue of Paper Crafts magazine! Our January/February issue goes on sale today, and would you like to know what’s inside?
This should give you a good idea.
- Tons of Valentine ideas, whether for the man in your life, a teacher, or the little kiddos.
- Milestone Birthday cards! There are some pretty cute and clever cards in there.
- Our Stamp It! Techniques column where you can find creative ideas for your sentiment stamps.
- Dear Go-to Gals column for tips on stamping and masking.
- Warm and cozy cards to get you through the winter!
So how about a chance at one right here, right now? I’ll give away one copy of this issue, so leave me a comment by 5:00 PM (Mountain Standard Time) on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 for a chance to win. I’ll randomly pick the winner!
Congratulations to our winner!
Kim Warne says: I would love to win a copy! Thanks for the chance!
Watch for an email in your inbox with instructions on how to redeem your prize.
If you want to know more about this issue, head on over to the Paper Crafts Connection blog because Susan will be telling you even more about it!