Hi! I’m in a New Role Here at Creating Keepsakes and Paper Crafts.

Stacy Croninger, Online Managing editor

Hi Creating Keepsakes Friends!

Some of you may know me from Creating Keepsake Scrapbook Conventions or from my days with Paper Crafts magazine as Editor-in-Chief. I recently changed positions in the company and now I’m the Digital Managing Editor for Creating Keepsakes and Paper Crafts magazines and I am so excited about this new adventure. For those of you that I haven’t connected with yet, let me tell you a little about myself.

I have a few addictions – chocolate, ribbon, buttons, collecting cookbooks and recipes, and the color purple. I also love dogs, which is a good thing as we have three adorable Basset Hounds – Mabel, Hazel, and Gracie. I am a creator at heart and have dabbled in pretty much every craft out there, but crafts involving paper (and ribbon and buttons) are what really drive my creativity. I love playing with product but my real passion is getting inspired, which I do by spending a lot of time on Pinterest and following oodles of blogs. And while I do scrapbook, cards are my go to creation because I can make them quickly and get my instant gratification fix.

My hound photos!

So, that’s me in a nutshell. I’m so excited to be here and look forward to sharing ideas, techniques, inspiration, and more over the coming months.

Have fun creating!

StacyC

This entry was posted in General Inspiration and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Hi! I’m in a New Role Here at Creating Keepsakes and Paper Crafts.

1. Brenda B. says:

Stacy, congrats on the new position. I’m looking forward to your posts.

2. calamityjane says:

Stacy you had me at 3 Bassets!!! Well, and paper crafting, of course!!! We have enjoyed our Geraldine so very much!! She’s a Red & White and very typical Basset girl! Isn’t it funny how we chose their names!!! I’m not sure I’d have picked “Geraldine” for any other type of dog!!! Anyway…..welcome back!!!!!

3. Katie B. says:

It was great hearing about you! I love the picture of you holding up the pictures of your basset hounds. My sister has one as well and Gaylord is so cute and has such big paws and so so many nicknames, ha! Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.

4. Stacy Cohen says:

It was so great talking to you at the CK/PC dinner at CHA! I’m looking forward to working with you in the future.

Warm regards,
    From the other “Stacy C.” :)

5. creatingkeepsakes says:

Thanks ladies!! How fun that there are other Basset lovers out there! And yes, they require a certain kind of name.

Stacy, it was great chatting with you too!

Have a great night!
    StacyC

6. Carol Barol says:

Hi Stacy!

Congrats on your new position and I’ll miss seeing you at CKC. I’m an annual volunteer with the St. Louis location and I’ve volunteered before, with you, when you’ve taught classes. What a very sweet, wonderful lady you are! I wish you all the best!

Carol

7. Carmen Smith says:

Hi Stacy!

Congrats on your new position!

Carmen, waving at you from Sandy, Utah