Happy Monday! I’m just dropping by this afternoon to share a couple cool techniques with you from Ronda Palazzari, which were featured in the Trend Watch 2012 feature (page 41) in the January/February 2013 issue of Creating Keepsakes, on sale now!
Boho Chic Technique 1: Hemp flowers
1. Take a 5″ piece of hemp and make a figure eight loop. Add the hemp loops to the center of a chipboard circle with some strong liquid glue.
2. Create three more of these loops and add them to the chipboard base with more liquid adhesive.
3. Coil hemp around itself and glue to the center of the loops finishing off this adorable little flower.
Boho Chic Technique 2: Tye-Die Ribbon
1. Brush on spray ink on bottom of petal.
2. Spritz it with water to let it “bleed” a little bit. Optional use a heat gun to dry it.
3. Paint a little more spray ink at the bottom to get the strong pop of color at the base.
I hope you’ll give these fun techniques a try!