Creating Keepsakes 2013 Reader Survey

Joannie McBride, online editor

Happy President’s Day!

We’d like to invite you all to participate in the 2013 Reader Survey for Creating Keepsakes magazine. This is a wonderful opportunity for you to be able to let us know what you like about our magazine, and what you’d like to see change. It’s always a great way for us to get to know our readers, so we hope you’ll take the time to complete the survey.

Everyone who participates in this online survey will also receive a free digital copy of our Special Issue Simple Scrapbooks!

For complete details about the 2013 Reader Survey, and how to get your free digital copy of Simple Scrapbooks, visit creatingkeepsakes.com.

Have a wonderful Monday!

-Joannie

This entry was posted in General Inspiration and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Creating Keepsakes 2013 Reader Survey

1. Beth W says:

Done and thank you so much for the free digital issue!

2. Holly Mira says:

Took survey, digital issue would not downloaf for me. :(

3. Monique McCoy says:

Just did the survey. Thanks for the download, can wait to take a look!

4. Mary Morris says:

I took the survey and the digital issue would not download.

5. Pam Wilson says:

I took the survey but the screen went blank after submitting. There was no opportunity to download the digital issue. :-(

6. Kelli Smith says:

I completed the the survey, but I’ll never understand how ones occupation, education level or annual income has to do with what contents to include/not include in a scrapbook or craft magazine.

7. Diane says:

Worked like a charm. Thank you for making this available to download!

8. Christina says:

Took the survey but my digital issue wouldn’t download-the hourglass just kept cranking. So bummed. I really wanted that issue. :(