Frivolous Friday!

Welcome friends!I hope your Friday is going well :)

To start your weekend off right, I’m dropping by with some free scrapbooking product!

Just leave a comment here by 5:00 PM (MST) Friday, February 8, 2013 and tell us what your favorite thing about winter is. For me, it would have to be that it ends! It’s been a cold, snowy winter here in Utah and I am more than ready for spring.

One winner will be randomly selected to receive a selection of products from the Close To My Heart’s “My Reflections” line, and the Teresa Collins Fabrications Canvas Covers.

Congratulations to our winner!

Amanda Franks says:I love early in the morning when the snow is untouched and hanging from the trees. Everything is so still and beautiful!

Watch for an email in your inbox with instructions on how to redeem your prize.

Good luck!
Have a wonderful weekend :)

-Joannie

This entry was posted in General Inspiration and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

110 Responses to Frivolous Friday!

1. Shanon Gibson says:

My favorite thing about winter is sweaters!

2. Rose says:

What I like best about winter is the Christmas Holidays when all of my close family are together. As we don’t live close to each other, this may be the only time we are able to do this.

3. Carole Hongslo says:

My favorite thing has to be the watching the large snow flakes fall…reminds me of the the days when my daughter was a young one and called them “fedders”. Just one of the memories I cherish.

4. Melinda T says:

We’ve had a pretty mild winter, little snow, but oh still so cold! My favorite thing about winter is drinking something warm all day long. Tea in the morning & afternoon and usually some kind of soup for dinner!

5. JoAnn Pollock says:

My favorite thing about winter is spring.

6. Pamela J says:

my favorite thing about winter is hot cocoa.

7. Doris says:

I love the way the snow changes everything; from glittering banks, drifts, trees covered in snow, ice on the lake, frost on the branches, and animal tracks. So many opportunities to photograph the beauty surrounding us. Winter has it’s beautiful side.

8. Beverly says:

My favorite thing about winter is remembering the absolute joy my two standard poodles, Chester and Thor, would have as they ran and played with each other after a snowfall. They loved playing snowball catch! If they missed catching the snowball they would bury their noses into the snow and search for it…..then look up as if to say, “I can’t find it!” They have gone to heaven and I miss them every day. I will forever treasure every moment spent with them and all the love and laughter they brought to my life.

9. Shayla says:

My favourite thing about winter is skiing and having hot chocolate afterwards!

10. Wanda Lanzetta says:

I moved away from the cold a long time ago but I enjoy a cup of cocoa when it get’s cold enough.