Over the years I’ve dreamed about the things I want to do in my lifetime. Some are very achievable while others are going to take some work (and money). This got me to thinking about how this list ties into scrapbooking. Well, it’s a perfect fit because I plan to scrapbook the things that I do. Here are my top 10 things to scrapbook, and do. Oh, I should add a small disclaimer, while it is a top 10 list, it’s in no particular order.
- Scuba diving (preferably in the Great Barrier Reef)
- Visiting the fjords in Norway (I saw some of the smaller fjords but I want to go back and see the main ones)
- Catching a salmon in Alaska
- Making fondant animals (I think I’ll start with dogs; I made elephants once, but need to keep working on this)
- Learning Photoshop
- Cruising the Mediterranean
- Seeing Josh Groban in concert
- Visiting the Grand Canyon
- Visiting Best Friends Animal Sanctuary
- Seeing New England’s fall colors
I just realized I need to get a move on if I’m going to get these things done AND scrapbooked! What is on your list? Have you already done things on your list and scrapbooked them? Please share – we want to live through each other, right?
No matter what your plans for the coming months and years, record the memorable times through scrapbooking, journals, blogs, or whatever format you prefer so you can go back and relive and enjoy those memories.