Try a different approach to scrapbooking – create one two-page layout for each month of the year. It’s quick and easy using these instructions and ideas from Shelly Jacquet. She used the concepts to create her All About Fall layout.
1. Trim brown cardstock, and adhere to layout.
2. Crop 13 photos to 3″ x 4″, and adhere to layout.
3. Trim patterned paper to create four 3″ x 4″ pieces, and adhere to layout.
4. Punch circles, staple ribbon to tops, and adhere to layout.
5. Punch leaf, adhere threaded button to leaf, and adhere leaf to layout.
6. Hand-cut square, triangle, and heart from patterned paper. Add brad to heart. Assemble house pieces, adhering to layout.
7. Adhere 4″ x 6″ photos, journaling spot, and title to layout.
Make it Even Faster
Use stickers to accent your patterned paper pieces.
See the original article here for journaling ideas.