The Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking January 2014 issue is officially available and we’re very excited about what you’ll find in this new, all digital publication. So let’s take a quick look.
The January 2014 issue was designed specifically for the digital platform, which means the text and images are larger, live links to more detailed information such as videos and web sites, plus the same features found in every digital issue – you can download issues to your desktop, print the pages you want, share pages or the entire issue via Facebook, Twitter, email, and Pinterest, and add electronic notes on the pages and projects that inspire you.
Inside this amazing publication you’ll find the following features:
- Banners create an instant celebration, so take a look at the clever ideas for adding a mini banner or pennant to your next project.
- Vellum is here to stay – from die-cutting and dry embossing to stamping and heat embossing it, this old stand-by is back with a fresh and creative second wind.
- Star chart and constellation motifs are the hottest new trend, and this feature brings you inspiration that’s written in the stars.
- Die-cutting isn’t just for shapes and titles anymore – use it for masking, negative space, and backgrounds, too. You’ll find dozens of clever treatments that can be used on scrapbook layouts, cards and more.
- We’re wild about washi, and the Tips, Tools & Techniques column shows off ideas for storage, die-cutting, and stamping washi patterns, plus washi sheets that can be used in endless ways.
- Simple Solutions for Fast Design – Need quick ideas to break through a creative road block? Wondering how to take your design to a new level? This column is just for you!
- Stamp It! Techniques – focus your attention on spotlight stamping and add this new skill to your stamptastic tool kit.
Here are a few projects found in the Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking January 2014 issue.
I hope you enjoy this issue as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it for you. You can access the digital issue from the Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking web site or through the iOS app on your iOS device (such as iPhone or iPad). If you haven’t set up your digital access, you’ll find instructions here that will walk you through the process or you can email me at email@example.com and I can answer your questions.
Have fun creating!