Use this shopping list, sketch, and inspiration to put together an album in a few hours. Wendy Sue Anderson created her 2009 Everyday album with a two-page spread for each month. Find more everyday album ideas in the Creating Keepsakes Scrapbooking Tips & Tricks: Organization Issue.
- 6 sheets white cardstock
- 1 sheet brown polka dot patterned paper
- 1 sheet striped patterned paper
- 1 sheet grid patterned paper
- 1 sheet circle patterned paper
- Chipboard letters and accents
- 1 sheet rub-on accents
- corner rounder punch
- Ribbon scraps
- Thread and string
- Arrange photos and adhere to page.
- Adhere strips of patterned paper, title, and ribbon.
- Add journaling.
- Finish your look with stitching and embellishments.
Bonus Tip: Use un-cropped 4×6 photos to save even more time!
Variation #1 To create the April 2009 layout, Wendy Sue used one less photo and accented her layout with a few more embellishments.
Wendy Sue created her album based on highlighting memories from each month. To help save you time, choose several photos from each month and focus on highlighting just those.