When you create do you tend to shuffle your photos around on the page, rearranging over and over for 15 to 20 minutes? If so, try creating a photo collage using Picasa, a free online service that’s easy to download and use. Once your collage is created, print your photo, place it on your layout, and add your title and accents. Easy and quick.
How to Create a Photo Collage using Picasa
- Open Picasa and Ctrl+click on the photos you want to use in your collage.
- Go to Create and click on Picture Collage.
- Under the Settings tab on the left, click on the drop down arrow and select from Mosaic, Frame Mosaic, or Grid. Picasa will automatically generate a collage.
- Make adjustments to the grid spacing or background color and click on Create Collage.
- Picasa saves the collage as a JPG file you can print and use on your page.