National Scrapbook Day Sketch Challenge

Welcome! Are you ready to scrapbook your day away and enjoy National Scrapbook Day? We are! And to kick off this day of creativity we have a Sketch Challenge for you. We want to see layouts created using this sketch:

Sketch-1

Click image to download sketch

Why participate? A great excuse to scrapbook. A fun way to celebrate National Scrapbook Day. A chance to win an incredible prize – a Spellbinders Grand Calibur and several dies, plus your layout will be published in the Plugged In section of the September 2014 Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking magazine. You’ve got nothing to lose so grab your supplies and start creating.

You have until midnight MDT on Sunday, May 4, 2014 to upload your layout to the National Scrapbook Day Flickr Group here. We’ll pick the winner Monday, May 5, 2014 and notify the winner by noon MDT. Please make sure you include your email with your submission so we have a way to contact you.

Good luck and Happy National Scrapbook Day!

This entry was posted in Contests and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to National Scrapbook Day Sketch Challenge

1. Esther says:

I am in and ready to rock this sketch! Let the celebration begin!!

2. Heather Thompson says:

I have to clean off my desk!!!! And get going.

3. Teresa Minor says:

I will be watching on the sidelines today :( . My great-nieces’ b.day party is today and I have a few “have to do” today. Hopefully I can chime in and stop by and get great ideas. Have fun!

4. Kimberli Bean says:

Love this sketch, can’t wait to get started!

5. Pingback: Enjoy this sketch and font for your scrapbook layouts | Creating Keepsakes Blog

6. Pingback: Download free color chart and layout sketch | Creating Keepsakes Blog

7. Pingback: Win scrapbook product and download free items | Creating Keepsakes Blog

8. REBECCA HAMMONS says:

I gave up scrapbooking when my husband of 36 years passed away in Sept. 2012. It has been a rough time for me. He called me supplies JUNK. LOL I was cleaning out my craft room last week and ran across our wedding book that I had started to redo and just sat down in the middle of the floor and I think for the first time since he died really deeply down in my soul cried. I decided then that I was going to finish it. I have been working on it every day since and yes, shed many tears, yet have had many smiles also.

9. Sheila says:

I’m working on my son’s Prom pages. I have his and her prom.

10. Lexy says:

I made a scrapbook layout of a friends mother and a mother’s day card…still have a couple mother’s day cards to get going before the 11th

11. Shelly Johnson says:

Wow, I had such a fun time creating my page with this sketch. Thank you so much. I lost my cat Nicky Dec. of 2012 and I miss him a lot. Scrapping him makes me remember all the cute things he did. :) Have a great rest of your weekend.

12. It was such fun to use the sketch as a guide to showcase our amazing trip to Paris – where we held up a “Hi Mom!” sign in front of many tourist attractions, ,and posted to facebook so my Mama in the states would know we were thinking about her and could follow along – she was quite surprised! Thanks for the contest and for the sketch!